ELLOH.
Ik I haven't posted for a while, so I thought I would have a quick catch up :)
So about a month ago, my record on artbook loves hit an all-time high! It has received over 1,100 loves, so thank you all for that :')
Also, I'm sure you know that Mal and Sian (also Lis and Fin are on her side) are very hesitant toward each other. This probably will sound very selfish of me, but it's pissing me off. Every fucking time I go on my phone there is an argument on kik and tbh it's over nothing. If forgiveness didn't exist, we would all probably be speaking German right now. So why don't we take advantage of the fact that forgiveness exists, and forgive and forget? I've seen some harsh things said, that were really unnecessary. So think before you speak, and forgive and forget (: Thats all!
Day-Z out.
No comments:
Post a Comment